What is life like as an expat in your area?
When we asked people living abroad what life is like in their areas and how people spend their time, they said...
"I am not directly in Spanish Town. I am in a beautiful community called 'Green Acres'. There seems to be a number of retired citizens, who enjoy playing dominoes and socializing," commented one expat who made the move to Spanish Town, Jamaica.
- What do I need to know before moving to Jamaica?
- How do I find a place to live in Jamaica?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Jamaica?
- What is the average cost of housing in Jamaica?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Jamaica?
- What should I pack when moving to Jamaica?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Jamaica?
- Why do people move to Jamaica?
- What are healthcare services like in Jamaica?
- What are medical services in Jamaica like?
- What are typical rents in Jamaica?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is life like as an expat in your area?If you live in Jamaica, newcomers to Jamaica would love to hear your answer to this question.